Blackpool has been one of major tourist destinations in the UK. If you plan to go for a holiday with loads of entertainment and fun, then Blackpool is the destination you should choose. Located along the coast of Irish Sea, It is a very beautiful place and that too, because of the seaside.
Blackpool is famous for its gratification and entertainment opportunities. Blackpool has several amusement parks, cinemas, and other entertainment facilities available all over the city.
Pleasure Beach Blackpool is the most anticipated and talked about amusement park of Great Britain. In fact, it is among the top 20 most visited attractions of the world. Surely, that makes Blackpool an exciting place to tour. There are many other attractions in the city, like the Blackpool tower, like the Winter Gardens, like the North, South and Central Pier and many more.
Despite all these exciting places, the main attraction is the beach of Blackpool. Of those who have been there, most of the people think that Blackpool beaches are the most appealing beaches in all Britain. Many B&Bs here are famous for their excellent breakfast and friendly behavior.
If you have already started planning to leave for Blackpool, then you should know where the hotels are and where the reservations can be done. Therefore we have listed the top 5 luxury hotels in Blackpool. They are as follows:
1. The Kings Hotel: If you are with your family and plan to enjoy the beach with the Pleasure Beach amusement park, The Kings Hotel is the place you should go. This one is among the finest, actually the finest luxury hotel, with an amazing decoration and distinctive facilities for families.
2. Belroy Hotel: Belroy Hotel is an outstanding hotel. Most of the tourists actually go for Belroy Hotel because of its location. It is central to every entertainment and social events place. Be it the Pleasure beach or Winter Garden or any other worth watching place.
3. Rubens Hotel: Among the best Blackpool Hotels, Rubens Hotel is luxurious to the core. That does not mean that it is expensive, according to many customers of Rubens, the pricing is nothing in comparison to the quality of services provided. Couples usually chose Rubens Hotel when to plan a visiting Blackpool.
4. The Ramsey Hotel: The Ramsey Hotel is the perfect hotel if you are planning to stay for a shorter period. Ramsey Hotel is famous because of its cleanliness. The rooms are spotless and lavish, with all the required comfort on the doorstep.
5. The Big Blue Hotel: Situated next to the Pleasure Beach amusement park, the Big Blue Hotel is a prolific Hotel with excellent facilities. The Big Blue Hotel is 5th in the list because of its price. They charge around £200 for a stay of two nights without any discounts. Though the package available is high but still it is worthy, it saves a lot of time travelling to and from the hotel to different locations.